We offer the opportunity to work in the Support and Localization department of one of the sector’s leading companies, and collaborate from time to time with the development team.
Depending on the candidate and their level of participation within the team they will be able to develop within the company.
– Undergraduate degree in computer science or Systems/Development Administration Technician, or similar.
– 1 – 2 years’ experience
– Java programming, J2EE, PHP
– Database: MySQL, Oracle, MaxDB.
– Extensive knowledge of office software, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
– Microsoft Windows Operating System Administration
-Daily operations and analysis, follow-up and resolution of incidents in the technical manipulation (Localization L18N) of files using professional Translation and Localization tools.
-Quality Assurance of technical Localization processes.
-Level 1 Technical Support for the management of registration, leave, and the configuration of both IT and internal applications.
-Technical support for project managers and translators, supervising localization processes.
-Carrying out the Localization and Internationalization of contents and webpages.
-Support for technical pre-sales of the Localization and internationalization of files, applications, contents and webpages.
– Collaborating on the design, documentation and improvement of new localization engineering tools, maximizing the use of technology and productivity in Translation and Localization processes.
-Immediate incorporation into our perfectly located central office in Madrid (Argüelles).
-Permanent contract with a trial period of 6 months: long-term project
-Salary based on experience.
-Immediate inclusion in the company’s yearly bonus scheme.
-From 9am to 6pm with flexible hours and summer timetable, among other perks.